San Diego’s Premier Boutique Family Law Firm
Your Family. Your Future. Our Focus.
Guiding Families through complex matters for over three decades.
Lauren brings a powerful mix of psychology education and paralegal experience, giving her a distinctive perspective on family law matters understanding the personal nature and emotional impact on her clients. As a San Diego female family law attorney with more than eight years of experience in the legal field in various roles, Lauren has a strong sense of legal processes tempered with compassion.
In her free time, Lauren is a member of Junior League of San Diego where she volunteers for projects focused on creating positive influence on the lives of San Diego foster youth transitioning into their adult lives, and raising awareness of human trafficking in the community and its connection to the foster care system.
- California, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2014
- California State Bar, Member
- Family Law Section of the California State Bar, Member
- San Diego County Bar, Member
- San Diego Family Law Bar Association, Member
- Lawyers Club of San Diego, Member
- California Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Junior League of San Diego
- Volunteer, Junior League of San Diego
California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctor - 2014
University of San Diego, San Diego, California
- Paralegal Certificate - 2009
- Honors: With Honors
San Diego State University, San Diego, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2008
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Psychology
- Cage & Miles, LLP, San Diego, CA, Contract Attorney, 2015
- Minella Law Group, A P.C., San Diego, CA, Contract Attorney, 2015
- Lowenstein Brown, A P.L.C., San Diego, CA, Law Clerk/Paralegal, 2014 to 2015
- Arena & Schnitzer, A P.L.C., San Diego, CA, Paralegal, 2009 to 2011
- Arena & Schnitzer, A P.L.C., San Diego, CA, Certified Paralegal, 2009 to 2011
- San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, Domestic Violence Clinic, San Diego, CA, Paralegal, 2009
- Family Law
Current Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney